Modern. Versatile. Accommodating.
The Mission Bay Conference Center offers ten designated meeting spaces, ranging from an executive boardroom, to an outdoor patio, banquet rooms, auditoriums, and conference rooms. This spectacular building, with its landmark tower designed by award-winning Mexican architect Ricardo Legorreta, is a perfect backdrop to impress your guests.
- 12,500 square feet of space
- 10 dedicated conference rooms; auditorium and banquet room.
- Teleconferencing, computers and computer projection
- Complimentary wireless internet access
- Dedicated conference planner, in-house audiovisual consultants
- Day Meeting Packages available
- Extensive fitness center, rooftop swimming pool, and game room
- Onsite conference dining, including a The Pub restaurant
- San Francisco International Airport within 25 minutes; Oakland International Airport within 45 minutes
- Extraordinary location convenient to Berkeley, Oakland, Silicon Valley, and downtown San Francisco
- Ample, reasonably priced parking available
Room Chart and Venue Floor Plan PDF